The week of Christmas, the Teters actually spent Sunday,Tues-Thurs with great friends. The girls were able to exchange presents with close friends... Shawn and I...ate, drank, and was very Merry!
My Girls... Madison loves her snow globes!
Alexis was all set...webkinz, blankie, and pet shop planner.
How fast she has grown...seems like just yesterday she was a baby and now...well she is Miss First Grader.
I love to check in on the pics once in a while. We miss the girls. The neighborhood seems so quiet without them (and Joey) but I can borrow Joey from time to time :)
Shawn and I have been together for 11 years and married for almost 9 years in February. We have lived in San Diego for almost 2 years and prior to that we were in the Pacific Northwest for 7 years. We have 2 girls: Alexis(8)and Madison(6). Shawn is a Group Executive at Mor Furniture and I am still working at Wells Fargo. Our family is busy and I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone.
1 comment:
I love to check in on the pics once in a while. We miss the girls. The neighborhood seems so quiet without them (and Joey) but I can borrow Joey from time to time :)
Last time you came to visit seems so long ago.
HUGS for everyone!
Lisa & family
Post a Comment